April 28, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

call me crazy for coral

From shoes to handbags to dresses and lipstick, coral is my absolute favourite colour right now. Need proof? Have a look at my Shopbop wishlist.


Winter Kate floral shrug -- BB Dakota tank dress -- Rebecca Taylor pin dot skirt


Gorjana bag -- Lee Angel bracelet -- Juicy Couture ring


Opening Ceremony sandals -- Jenni Kayne wedges -- Boutique 9 heels

The items are priced from $95 - $525, so if you're looking to incorporate coral into your wardrobe this Spring/Summer for less, I suggest popping into your local Urban Outfitters to check out the pretty silk and lace tanks and the colour-blocked summer dresses currently in store. Or, if you're on a tight budget and/or a masochistic shopping ban but you'd really like to give this trend a try -- a coral dilemma, perhaps? -- I suggest updating your make-up bag to avoid spending big bucks on clothing, shoes and accessories.


OPI's "Cajun Shrimp" -- a classic OPI colour and one of my all-time favourites.


MAC Morange

I currently love wearing bright coral lipstick like MAC's "Vegas Volt", or if you're a little more adventurous, the practically orange "Morange" (pictured above). For under $10, try "Kiss Me Coral" from Revlon.

Are you all as crazy about coral as I am? What can't you get enough of right now? Tweet me, Facebook me or tell me in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. I think I might share your obsession -- I'm going online right now to order the Vegas Volt lipstick...and I've already committed to spending Saturday hitting up all my favorite thrift store looking for coral.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogsport.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral is my ALL-TIME fave color girl, love all colors like it too...mango, watermelon, salmon, all of them, LOVE warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tip on the Revlon lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing so much coral this season, I love it!! Can't wait to try some coral nail colour :)


    Jacquelyn
    www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coral! Thank you for all inspirational ideas! It makes me super excited for summer!

    Sincerely,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you because coral is so hot right now!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete