April 13, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

GUESS who wants to say thank you!

The event at GUESS on Robson last week was a blast. A big thank you to everyone who came out and a special thank you to those who donated to FITE. It was awesome to see so many familiar faces and meet tons of new ones. Some photos from the evening...


Left to Right: Co-hosts Kelsey, Olivia, Alicia and I -- all wearing Guess, duhhh.
On Kelsey: the Marilyn dress,
On Olivia: the Lou Lou romper,
On Alicia: the Helga dress,
and I'm wearing the Blanche dress.














Shopping! Food! Drinks! Charity! Fun! It was a jolly good time. Thanks again for your support and I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Until next time!

photos by Evaan Kheraj.

12 comments:

  1. This looks like it was an AMAZING time and you look gorgeous! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such fun...and, of course, everyone looks so fashionable. I love the Blanche dress that you're wearing!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soo pretty!
    Looks like a ton of fun :)
    Marciano has always been one of my favourite designers since I was little!
    My shoes in my header are from H&M the garden collection last year I believe :)
    XO Veronica
    fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a lot of fun...with some great drinks on hand and great clothing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! You host some great parties. I think you're on to something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw sorry to have missed this event. It looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fashion + charity = what could be better?

    love ur dress babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. charity + fashion = what more could you ask for

    love you in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you all look so nice but I am loving the girl in the floral dress and giant bow! So cute! I need to start shopping at Guess haha!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. helllooo there! first of all, you're gorgeous. second, thank you so much for your sweet comment, and third, how in the world does one get their waves so perfect?!

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lot of fun!!

    Raijean
    http://www.swa-rai.com

    ReplyDelete