April 26, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

the dakota group sample sale

If you're in Vancouver, you want to check this out. Brands like Matiko, Pour La Victoire, Jenny Haan, Kelsi Dagger, Faryl Robin, Matt & Nat, Factory by Erik Hart, FluXus, Something Else, One Teaspoon and more will be on sale for at least 50% off retail prices. At their last sale I picked up a Something Else blazer, silk tunic and the Faryl Robin loafers I've been wearing to death for pennies, so I'll be there with bells on. See you there?


3 comments:

  1. i'd tear that mother up. mackage and jenny han under one roof? clear the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am definitely goin to be there! thnx for the notice :)

    I stumbled across ur blog it is so cute and ur from van toooo, I`m following ;)
    hope u can vist&follow too!!! cheers!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete