April 22, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

another week in twitpics,

because my photographer extraordinare had final exams and I'm trying not to be the world's most irregular style blogger.

Business Casual


Vintage jacket, BCBGMAXAZRIA top, Seven for All Mankind jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, vintage jewelry.


Pretending to be all sorts of ladylike.


Vince t-shirt, vintage skirt, Dolce Vita shoes, vintage bag and jewelry.


A splash of colour. Because it's Spring, dammit.


Sauce sweater, Pleasure Doing Business skirt, Farylrobin shoes.


Captain Jack Sparrow, eat your heart out.


BCBGMAXAZRIA top, Topshop pants, vintage jewelry, DIY headband and... Jessica.Simpson.shoes. Don't hate, participate.

For first-hand Twitpics and titillating 140 character conversation, you can find me on Twitter @AHauteMess.

Alright, I lied about the titillating conversation. Have a great weekend everyone!

17 comments:

  1. ahahah love the Captain Jack Sparrow!! You're so fun.


    Jacquelyn
    www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touches of red in some of these looks - so cute!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!

    i just arrived in vancouver coming from sweden and discovered you when i looked for blogs from my new rainy hometown! gotta say: i really enjoy your style, it is a little swedish, too. :-)

    i hope it is okay for you, that i linked you in my newest post, please chekc it out and drop a line!
    http://melly-hereandnow.blogspot.com/2011/04/van-is-awe.html

    cheers, melly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jacket, it looks like Chanel! And that red clutch is fabulous. Perfect size.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE every single outfit!!!! I have to go one time in Van and meet you! Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally attempted and failed epically at wrapping a turban this week lol. Kudos to you for pulling it off =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like these week in Twitpics posts! Will you turn it into a weekly thing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all of them you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your lady pirate outfit! And I don't normally like anything that resembles a turban.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these looks! The last one is a personal fave (currently sporting a version of it myself... so I might be biased!) Sorry that the photographer is out of commission, but the twit pics are cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA, I love it! And thanks for your "churcheriffic comment!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first outfit is so chic! And I love the last two, definitely my style =)

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ol' Jack Sparrow's got nothin' on you honey ;D Rockin' the pretty pirate look for spring...so haute, and chic! The turban's a perfect touch, love these looks! Hope you're having a fab week so far!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog, and cute pics!!
    Follow me if you want---

    Sakura Emme Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the "business casual" outfit.

    ReplyDelete