March 27, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

my first post for mtv!

As you may already know, I recently landed a gig contributing to FORA, MTV Canada's beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. I'll be contributing monthly DIY posts, and guess what -- my first post is already up! So hop on over to FORA and let me help you spice up your shoe life.


Leave a comment or e-mail me if you have any questions. Happy Crafting!

ps. Have you entered my latest giveaway? You could win a Perricone MD product of your choice, valued at up to $150. See the post below for deets.

8 comments:

  1. Love your first post :) I will definitely be reading your next posts to get some shoe advice.


    Jacquelyn
    www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is great,congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome!!! Congrats on the job Niki! I'm heading over to the site to check it out now! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first post Niki! Keep letting us know when new ones go up on Fora.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Can't wait to see more.

    xx

    www.shopahallic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first blog for them! I would have never thought of this DIY ... I guess that's why I read your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's really great! Congrats with getting so far!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Excellent first post. Love this new way to funk up shoe styles this beautiful season. Spring shoes are really rockin’ this year, what a great addition.

    ReplyDelete