March 29, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

it is my pleasure to invite you to

join me and the ladies behind Style Struck, The Anthology and Alicia Fashionista for an evening of shopping, cocktails and philanthropy at GUESS on Robson. You can check out the latest collections available at GUESS and enjoy 20% off with a $5 donation to FITE, an organization dedicated to fostering Financial Independence Through Entrepreneurship to women in the developing world.


So come down for a drink or few and enjoy an evening of shopping under the influence -- the influence of good company, good clothes and philanthropy, duhh.

The Deets:
Who: GUESS and a gaggle of bloggerinas
What: Shopping and cocktails in support of FITE
Where: GUESS on Robson (1444 Robson St.)
When: Wednesday April 6th from 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Why: Because you're cool. And like shopping, drinks and good causes.
How: RSVP by Tuesday April 5th to GUESSrsvp@guess.com

Can't wait to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool! Do we have to rsvp or can we just randomly drop by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayayay! Soooooo excited!

    This is going to be a blast.

    *Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! If only I didn't live so far.... :( enjoy it for me! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I think I might come to this!! :)

    Monika

    @doctorscloset

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've RSVP'd and I'm bring my girls. Hopefully it's ok I'm bring a plus 4:-) Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something tells me I got something tomorrow night but I'll try to swing by. Yes, I'm a guy. But hey, I was involved in fashion for a long while!

    thanks for the invite, love

    ReplyDelete