March 11, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

australian love affair

And no ladies, I'm not talking about your sick fantasies with Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, or in my friend Sara's case, Russell Crowe as General Maximus in a pleated leather mini (or for me, Curtis Stone making me a pizza the size of my house). Surprise! I'm talking about fashion.

I find that I'm continuously discovering new lines hailing from the Land Down Under. I've already written about Bec & Bridge and Tina Kalivas, and have showcased my love for Something Else by Natalie Wood and MINKPINK in a variety of style posts. One of the latest and greatest lines to steal my heart is Finders Keepers, which I discovered while perusing the blog of one of my favourite e-boutiques, Bicyclette.









According to its creators, Finders Keepers is "a fresh take on fast fashion, with a signature look that is defined by it’s unique and often quirky prints, on-trend design and it’s modern take on vintage." Its on a mission to be fun, fashionable and best of all, affordable, without sacrificing quality (ahem. H&M). To find out where Finders Keepers is available online (and if you're in Australia, at which boutiques) click here.

In other news -- I'd like to say THANK YOU! to everyone who came out to the V Lounge for Fashion's Night OUT! for Out in Schools on Tuesday night. It was great to see so many familiar and new faces supporting a great cause. I hope you all had a wonderful time and thanks again for your support!

6 comments:

  1. i love the romper! then again, i love anything with stripes.
    i was at Fashion's Night Out, and it was such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this line! Have you checked out One Teaspoon? They are from Australia too and their stuff is unreal!

    Thanks again for such a great night at FNOvancouver, it was so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this post!! love this
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many great pieces! thanks for introducing me :
    )

    ReplyDelete