March 14, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

australian love affair - part deux

As I mentioned last week, lately, I'm all about fashion lines from the Land Down Under. One of the latest labels I've added to my roster of Australian loves is Maurie + Eve. As a harem pant and mini-skirt enthusiast and lover of draping and prints, it's no mystery why it was love at first sight when Maurie + Eve's latest lookbook graced my inbox. Some of my favourite looks:














To find out where Maurie + Eve apparel is available, visit the brand online here. Also, be sure to check out Maurie + Eve shoes, available at Solestruck. Happy shopping!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this lookbook. Everything is so pretty

    -Fashion Wh0re

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm in love! love the studded leggings and skirt...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love EVERY outfit! Great post! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh love ALL of these pieces! i was picking out which ones i'd wear in my head, haha :)

    http://HLDFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent discovery! Harlem pants are making a bold comeback and we couldn't be more excited. Absolutely love the patterns in this collection. A definite style winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These outfits are just great! Fantastic find.

    Keep following Miss Couture Vintage X.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These outfits are great, and Bambi Northwood is gorgeous!!

    follow my blog at

    www.wecanpretend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these. Such a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the patterns! Thank you for posting/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I'm in love with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow.. yes a love affair indeed!

    ReplyDelete