February 23, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

new york fashion week = disneyland for fashion folk

I'm baaaaaaack! And although you've all moved on to whats happened in London and what's happening in Milan, can we please talk about Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week? It was amazing. It was my first time and it definitely won't be my last. I loved every single second of it and I can't wait to go back in September.

One of my favourite shows was definitely the BCBG Max Azria show, which just so happened to be the very first one we went to.


We headed straight from the airport to the BCBG Max Azria show at the Lincoln Center. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep from the red-eye and emotions running high, but I seriously shed a tear as I was walking up to this.


Inside the BCBG show. My first show at New York Fashion Week was one of the big ones! And by that I mean I was fan-girling more over the crowd than of the fashion itself (which was great too, of course).


Ohhh look! It's Bryan Boy.


And Robbie Myers with Mr. Joe Zee! (far right)


The finale.


Inside the Lincoln Center, where (like the classy lady I am) I visited all the various sponsors' booths for a Tour de Swag.


A Haute Mess indeed. That weave is a mess and my eyes are barely open at this point, but I am Happy. Note the capital H. I think I might have set a world record for saying "this is a dream come true!" in one morning.



Lots more to come friends! I can't wait to share it all with you. What did y'all think of New York Fashion Week? Any favourites? Any disappointments? Any surprises? Do share!

5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and am 100% jealous that you got to attend NYFW!! Please do share more fabulous pictures of the shows and what you wore :)

    ~ Erin
    mysolesearching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing pictures! My dream is to be able to attend one day! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

    http://andohsofancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics... looks like you had fun :) I wish I was there. maybe next time?! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you're so lucky to have gone!! How did you manage this awesome opportunity?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!

    I think you'll like this...
    http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete