December 6, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

net-a-portyay!

The End of Season Sale is now on at Net-a-Porter! Items that you had your eye on all season are up to 70% off, so it's a great time to snatch up some sweet designer gifts or treat yourself to something special. I could literally spend hours perusing the sale -- there's 38 pages of marked down clothing! I thought I would share it with those of you that may have a little extra to spend this year. A few of my favourite items (and the ones taunting me via my wishlist):


1. MULBERRY Leopard Print Scarf, $250 $175
2. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Nubuck Lace-up Boots, $395 $197.50
3. HAUTE HIPPIE Sequin Cropped Silk Vest, $475 $238
4. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Arbus Chain Embellished Leather Gloves, $295 $177
5. DAY BIRGER ET MIKKELSEN Winter Veneer Wool Jacket, $385 $192
6. SEE BY CHLOE Day Tripper Metallic Leather Bag, $520 $312
7. MARC JACOBS Alexis Sequin & Leather Clutch, $1095 $657
8. ISABEL MARANT Amely Suede & Leather Ankle Boots, $925 $555
9. ANTIK BATIK Dream Embellished Blazer, $575 $288
10. MARC JACOBS Glitter Embellished Leather Brogues, $775 $387.50
11. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Winged Leather Ankle Boots, $1285 $642

ps. I'm so excited to announce that Fashionism.ca has picked me as one of the top 15 fashion blogs in Canada! I'm truly honoured to have been chosen and to be in such great company. You can check out the entire list here, and be sure to check back as Chris Turner will be featuring each of us in-depth in the coming weeks.

17 comments:

  1. Some great choices! Love the globes, the sparkly Marc bag and the winged boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good price for those Alexander McQueen ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am digging those Alexander McQueen booties. $642 is still a little steep for me though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the good stuff at the Net-a-porter sale. My wallet is actually pretty relieved. However, I love your picks. Especially that haute hippie vest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all so pretty! i love the mcqueen booties!!!!

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, lovely! im honored to be part of the top 15 too! following u on twitter and fb now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give me number 1, 5 and 6 please :P

    I'm a new follower!
    x0x0 Tessa
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastical, just saw ur blog on the top 15 canadian blogs and i love it <3

    www.aniab.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being chosen, you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrat's chickie! That's such exciting news! You have a fantastic blog :)

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, congrats Niki! You deserve it. You're a very consistent blogger, which is really awesome to see.

    I'm loving all your picks, especially the McQueen's! Now the problem is... where can I come up with this kind of money? Damn expensive designer goods.

    Lianna
    www.thesavvyfrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I LOVE #2, 4 and 11. In fact, I bought #11 and just received them today! Did you pick anything up?

    Congrats on being named in the Top 15 by Fashionism.ca!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! Congratulations on being picked!
    Merry xmas from Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the distinction lady! And can I have each and every piece? Soooooooo many fabulous sparkles!

    ReplyDelete