November 14, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

scarf it up with yarnz this winter

While spending a quiet evening at home indulging in one my most masochistic of activities, perusing shopbop.com, I stumbled upon YARNZ, the fun line of cashmere scarves you can see below. YARNZ is actually a design house created by a family in Kashmir, India, who specialize in top-grade, exquisite cashmere. The fine hairs are sourced in the spring months in Mongolia, and then meticulously dyed and spinned, creating classic staples with a modern, contemporary twist.





High quality cashmere meets leopard, florals, digital prints and metal detailing? I'm sold. Prices for YARNZ scarves range from $99 to $170 USD, and by the reviews of their quality and composition, they're worth every penny. My favourite is the Clocks Woven Snood, pictured in the last row on the far right. What's yours?

ps. I'm currently hosting a giveaway! You can enter to win a bottle of Calvin Klein's new fragrance, BEAUTY. To enter, see the below post or click here for details.

14 comments:

  1. Delicious. Winter's one redeeming feature is the excuse to bedeck yourself in luxurious cashmere and other cosy accessories. I particularly love the leopard print number. Great post, as per always. X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. man its hard to pick one but id say, if i was to buy one right now it would be the very first one! they are incredible! you can never have too many scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey
    your blog is so amazing
    i gave you an award
    visit my blog to accept it
    thanks
    xoxo
    nana
    http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not into these shawls, they look simple and cheap. But I like your blog! What do you think of following each other? xx Nura from 'World Of Fashion Inpspiration'

    ReplyDelete
  5. These scarves are beautiful! XOXO, http://www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like your post ,totally high fashion...

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so pretty, I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  8. reading your post and i do believe you are born to be a fashion blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow every one of those scarves is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The patterns are very simple and unique - thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  11. all beautiful! I love the bottom left! o

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will take one of each! (if my budget allowed me :0)

    Love them!

    http://daisylynns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought many products recently.
    They are all from www.do2bag.net.
    It has many styles and are all fashion.
    I like this shop very much.
    And I suggest that you can buy sevsral to try.
    You will be not despondent.

    ReplyDelete