November 24, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

newly discovered: bec & bridge










I'm currently loving this line, hailing from Australia and designed by Becky Cooper and Bridget Yorston. I discovered it a few days ago and immediately begged their publicist for the latest lookbook. The current collection is available online in their e-boutique and a few Bec & Bridge pieces are available on Shopbop, and I must say, the price point is great. The photos above are of my favourite pieces in their newest collection (which will be available online soon!), and if you'd like to see the entire collection do e-mail me and I'll send along the lookbook.

ps. If you're in Vancouver, the Dakota Group is having their amazing sample sale this weekend! For more information, please visit A Haute Mess on Facebook. Hope to see some of you there!

17 comments:

  1. Great collection!
    Love the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the onesie! Your eye for style is unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, just saw your tweet. You're right. I do love it. I can see you killing it in every piece you posted too.

    The styling is on another level.

    Which collection did you pull these photos from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gonna check to see what they have available on shopbop

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wild! I love the originality.

    i adore your blog. I'm your newest follower, hope you'll follow mine too!

    x

    daretounravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great collection!!! love the separates
    chiomalynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool, I love all the patterns and the flowy lines.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous is that tan and black print. I love it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning pictures

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the first dress!!! it's stunning!

    xx

    www.lawyerwanna.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good find! So many awesome pieces and such an eclectic style!

    luggage-making

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous collection very inspiring ♥ x


    http://www.gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Beck and Bridge line is awesome! I have it arriving in my boutique in Spring. I am loving everything that is coming out of Australia right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I didn't have this wide butt and thunder thighs, I would wear every single thing in this freaking post.....

    Fudging Awesome!

    ~Kee of Coy Misconception~
    http://coymisconception.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got a very unique and interesting blog, love your articles, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete