November 30, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

a haute holiday gift guide!



An additional note: the Ms. & Mrs. Shemergency Kit includes a folding brush with mirror, hairspray, clear elastics, lotion, nail clippers, emery board, earring backs, clear nail polish and polish remover, shoe shine wipes, stain remover, static remover, breath freshener, lip balm, floss, pain reliever, deoderant and sanitizing towelettes, tampon, bandages, blotting tissues and single use lipstick. I know, it's incredible. How big is it, you now ask? All of this is conveniently packaged in a 4 x 6 x 1.5 pouch, perfect to keep in your car, at the office, your drawer at your significant other's place or even in a large handbag. And before you pick your jaw up from the floor, let me tell you again: it's only $25.

Happy Shopping!

15 comments:

  1. my jaw WAS on the floor and might still be, that kit sounds unbelievable!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kit sounds like a lifesaver for those of us who run straight from work to fashion events in the evenings. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! The ring is AMAZING!

    www.a--style.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want all of it and I want it now! Damn Christmas still being a month away... Still I suppose lots of time to share this list with my loved ones. Mwahaha. X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where have those sunnies been all my life? I WANT them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The laptop and iphone cases are too cute!! I want it all :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I need that ring!!!
    It is so unique!

    bisous,
    mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaaauw lovely items!!
    xoxoNinaa
    www.ninasengers.blogspot.com

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um that flask would complete my life...so hilarious! Only thing is I'd look like an actual mess carrying it around on me, but whatever lol. Great post love, plus it reminds me that I need to actually start compiling mine yeeee!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in heart with that Buddha bank! Great holiday list :)

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I WANT THAT KIT!
    I have a little "Alien" home made version, it includes band aids, a small knitt kit, birthday candles, hand gel, toothpicks, sampler perfume, and tissues.
    What's in this kit?? It sounds like an amazing gift idea!!! =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great gift guide! That shemergency kit sounds pretty handy... and I"m loving the glasses, gloves and bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices!
    I have that Buddha coin bank in silver, it's the cutest thing! xx



    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. everything on this wishlist is great.. hope you get what you want this xmas..
    cool blog!

    ReplyDelete