October 8, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

fresh to death




Cardigan via Bicyclette Boutique, vintage shorts, belt & clutch, Nine West shoes.

Fresh sweater and fresh shoes aka Fresh To Death -- although I doubt anyone on the Jersey Shore would ever dare wear a cardigan on a night out. This cardi is from Bicyclette Boutique, my new favourite online shop (try and peruse and not find something to buy, I dare you). Every single piece in store is part of a finely curated and whimsical assortment with "street style meets fairytale" at its core. Good news for you Torontonians out there -- the boutique operates out of downtown Toronto, and offers personal shopping and styling appointments for those who prefer to interact with the merchanise first hand and enjoy a more personalized approach to their shopping experience.

ps. If you want to see a horrifying "before" shot of the shorts worn, click here. WARNING: may induce vomit.

18 comments:

  1. Love the way you put this outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man! Awesome store... browsing now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove this outfit and I love, love, love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok what is not to love about this. Nothing. Use your networking and PR skills and get this in a mag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl you are smoking in this outfit! A true testament that black is one powerful color that never gets boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! Love the shoes.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this outfit is one of my favourites on blogger at the moment!!! So sexy!!!

    www.a--style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooo I want to order that entire STORE now. Oh the temptations of online boutiques. :( This look is absolutely stunning, I love the contrast between feminine and grunge with the leather <3 Have a lovely Thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only caught a glimpse of Jersey shore but I know what you mean! Haha. I love the outfit I have no cardigans in my wardrobe and this weather is getting cold very quick in London

    ReplyDelete
  10. bhahaahah AWESOME. Thank-you for and your leather shorts for providing me with a few giggles this morning.


    p.s the cardigan is the most badass cardigan I've seen in awhile. perhaps the jersey shore kids would want :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit. Hahaha, I clicked on the "before" photo of the shorts....WOW. You weren't kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh the 'before' of those shorts only depict the deepest form of beauty =P

    And that boutique ... not loving it since I now want everything from there but am on an insane budget.

    Fabulous post and happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. xx

    http://iamselfinvolved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable. I love your cardi and I'm now off to check out that site... because what I really need is another place to spend my money online. Eep. I just looked. They sell Central Park West. I'm done for.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is hot meets chic and I love everything about it! From the cardi to the belt and your shoes, damn lady, you look amazing! The little details on the cardi totally make the cardi. P.S. Glad to see more outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wayyyy to freshh

    love the all black but different textures

    ReplyDelete