September 27, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

these are a few of my favourite things!


Caramel leather lace up boots...


Heavy metal jewelry, especially the SOOS vintage chain bracelet from Bicyclette Boutique...


The obnoxious colour and print of this vintage Valentino blouse...

and the hand-beaded embellishment on this Dolce Vita dress (also from Bicyclette -- another one of my favourite things!)

A preview of some posts to come. I've been a bit absent this month and will be for most of the week -- I'm on the PR team for Vancouver Eco Fashion Week (starting today!). If you are in town and would like to come to any of the seminars or runway shows, please buy your tickets here.

18 comments:

  1. amazing items!! love those boots!

    xoxo
    missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love all the detail in all of these shots. Those caramel boots are lust worthy. Such a buttery smooth texture and that colour is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Valentino blouse is divine! I've been rocking a pretty minimal, neutral-on-neutral look recently and feel like I need a couple of 'look at me' prints in my life, that vintage lovely fits the bill nicely. X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the boots and that bead work is wonderful : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love SOOS jewelry! I have tons of their pieces, so great to see them on your favorite things page! Also, the vintage Valentino blouse is fabulous. Love, A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embelished necklace. Very sass & bide last season! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely! everything has such gorgeous details!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that vintage valentino blouse

    o.m.g

    want

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I see why they're your favorites. Oh awesome I wish I could come to Eco Week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pieces, I LOVE those boots!! Have a great week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ♥ the Caramel leather lace up boots...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the detail in everything, cool blog. Have fun at fashion week.

    -Azede
    http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hte caramel lace up boots!
    your blog is amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it, beautiful pictures ;)

    http://fashionsmajlik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of these things! Especially the eagle pin for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to see your pictures from eco fashion week!

    xo Meagan
    lovefrommeagan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete