September 15, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

LBD alert! look no further than halston heritage

Fall is officially upon us and with various fashion weeks, shows, cocktail parties, soirees and you name it ahead of us -- there are definitely a few times we are going to find ourselves in a sartorial pickle, to say the least.

Enter the go-to: the little black dress, or the LBD as we endearingly call it. Now enter Halston Heritage, the gold mine of LBDs. There are long ones, short ones, ones for every style and every body type. With a heavy dose of acronymery, my favourite HH LBD is not an LBD at all: meet the LND, the little nude dress. A risky option for those of us who tend to look vampiric in these cooler months, but when a dress is as pretty as the LNDs featured here... I say big risk? Big reward. See below.






ps. There is still time to enter my Haute Giveaway featuring the very pretty Maltese cuff, courtesy of Stella & Dot jewelry. Simply comment on the post -- it's that easy. ENTER HERE.

21 comments:

  1. wow they have every style of LBD you could wish for. Ive fallen for the 3rd one down, middle column :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Blog!!I didn´t Know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. halston heritage have some sweet dresses, I always spot some I like and the prices aren't as bad as I would've thought!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely stunning! I love the first LND!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks are all amazing.
    Love the shapee :)
    I want them all!
    Xo
    Veronica
    my passion for fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LBDs. Love the last one in the 2nd row. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so gorgeous!
    Especially loving that last LND!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all stunning, and yes, Halston makes such amazing cocktail dresses! I'm especially partial to the dropped waist style that SJP always wears!

    Love Alexandra

    http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't go wrong with a really great LBD - i have some that i've kept for years b/c the styles keep coming back.

    thx for your comment on my dress - yes i feel pretty hot in it. Herve Leger does that to a woman.

    Lu captaincy...i'm so glad he gave it up. i think Hank will get it and even though I would love Kesler for it i don't think he's ready.

    ps are you soo glad your Bieksa is still around?

    yay hockey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did a paper on Halston for an internship. It's finally reviving :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh halston... you are so beautiful. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful choices, all of them! Shopbop has a great selection of Halston Heritage dresses, but I guess Vancouver locals can skulk the upper floors of the Bay mid-season looking for a bargain. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I am in love with the HH #2 LBD, the SATC style! How fun would it would that be to twirl around in :)

    ~ Erin
    www.mysolesearching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous! love the one with the kimono-ish look to it. want it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the nude coloured dresses-- they still feel so fresh and stylish this season! The middle one is my favourite :)

    They've got tons of Halston Heritage at the Bay these days, but you prob know already... I scored a pair of $250 flats for $70!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually really like the nude dresses! I need to hunt for one now haha :)

    -Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those dresses are all divine. There's one for every occasion! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. visiting your blog, just like I'm in a fashion show

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like HH does blacks just as well as their colors. The LND on the bottom left is to die for :)

    ReplyDelete