September 13, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

another fall guide to...


Clockwise from title:

Long-lasting Lip Colour: MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour (pictured in Passion Preserved), $24
Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, $65
Foundation Primer: Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer, $40
Eye Cream: Clinque All About Eyes, $37 (15mL) or $62 (30mL)
Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, $19
High End Mascara: Dior Diorshow, $30
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion, $9
Hairspray: Aveda ControlForce, $26
Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste, $26
Eyeshadow: MAC Eyeshadow (pictured in All That Glitters: a great colour for all skin tones), $16
Blush: NARS Blush (pictured in Orgasm: an award-winning shade for all skin tones), $26
Moisturizer for Face: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, $16
Facewash: Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, $12
Finishing Powder: Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil Loose Powder, $24
Nail Colour: OPI's Ski Teal You Drop & You Don't Know Jacques, $10 each
Nail Polish Remover: Priti Soy Polish Remover, $24
Lipstick: MAC Lipstick (pictured in Morange), $16
Smoky Eye: L'Oreal Paris HIP Eyeshadow duo in Platinum, $9

ps. You still have time to enter my Haute Giveaway featuring a gorgeous Maltese cuff bracelet from celeb favourite, Stella & Dot. All you have to do is leave a comment on the post -- so get going and ENTER HERE!

19 comments:

  1. Great post ;)
    I love those OPI nail colours and all MAC products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey niki! enterded the givaway contest! loved the cuff!
    thanks for all this makeup info! im seriously a rooky when it comes to makeup and beauty products :P
    thanks for your comment by the way, i really dont know where are theese hate comments were comming from :P ive never dealt with this before, have you come across with a simillar situation? im not sure how i should handle it :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy i have some of those! i have never used bare essentials though, is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the MORANGE. been wearing it all summer :) and the Diorshow Mascara... well, thats all I needed all summer (and some lip gloss) now, just gotta stop biting my nails and pur some color on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i buy those OPI colors online? AND i've been looking for an all over coverage matte foundation - any suggestions? i've heard lauren mercier, but i would definitely need to go in and have someone help me pick my shade.

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Aveeno! I love their products, totally gentle and effective.

    Hehe sorry, the giveaway is running until Wed! Only 2 more days to wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will readily admit that I am makeup challenged, but I throw my full support behind your recommendations of Diorshow mascara and Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer. I wear both daily!

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that OPI is getting - once again - to me.

    Sweetly addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to get the nars orgasm blush soo bad!! I've heard all sorts of great things on it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you did this as a collage! NARS Orgasm blush is the best, isn't it? It's the only blush I use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great guide, and I definitely agree with you on almost all of them being essentials! My Nars blush is by far my most integral makeup piece, Orgasm is amazing, so is Cactus Flower too if you ever want to try anything more rosy!

    Love Alexandra

    http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! I wouldn't be able to live without my Shu Uemura eyelash curler.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been meaning to get an orange toned lipstick forever. I love MAC but its rather expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks! Love the OPI colours for fall, and NARS blush obviously!

    xo Meagan
    http://lovefrommeagan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great products! i bought the chanel version of the OPI You don't know jacque - a nice taupey mushroomey shade that's perfect for fall. and Nars blush is my staple all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OPI is most definitely the only nail polish to use.
    Such unique colours.
    www.wearandwhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete