September 25, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

accessories spotlight on la mer collections

La Mer Collections watches have been on my radar for a while now, but the latest collection from the line has me wanting one more than ever. Their design is inspired by the adventures of the line's globetrotting designer, Martina Illana, specifically her travels to South Africa's colourful markets, her appreciation of Bali's lush flora and Italy's gorgeous leathers. La Mer watches have three signature features: classic faces, fine leather and unique details -- so you know you can't go wrong.






My only question is: how do you pick just one? My guess is, with prices all around $100, you probably won't have to.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first and third ones on the second row and the second one on the third row.
    Actually, nevermind, they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously only around 100.. ok I want so many!!! Seriously think I'll start with 1, 4, or 9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love these!! I'm not much of a watch person but I think my mind has been swayed by the gray and silver one (#8). Gorgeous!!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of them are stylish and stunning! Any one is nice!

    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear watches, but this makes me want too. I love the second last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't contemplated a watch purchase in a looooooooooooong time. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to buy another...oh my poor, poor Visa lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even wear a watch ... but these babies might get me to go back xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these. I'd have a hard time selecting just one of those you picked out! Did you happen to buy one for yourself?

    http://www.maritimeshopaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Black with Silver Pointed studs and the Gray Python one above and I LOVE them! I already have my sights set on two more! The leather on these are so buttery soft!

    ReplyDelete