August 5, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Quickie Outfit Post: Day at the Office

Wearing Wilfred pants, an H&M tank, vintage belt, street market cuff, DIY lion necklace & Ash boots.

Look how stylish I am, I'm wearing pants and a tank! I'll never get over how narcissistic and silly outfit posts make me feel. Nevertheless, I recognize that this outfit isn't that cool: it's just what I wore to work yesterday. However, I wanted to blog about this because look at me, I got me my hair did! We went on a little field trip for work yesterday and toured the new AVEDA Institute which included a wash, dry and style -- hence my curls. The photos don't do it justice since my hair actually looked awesome (for my hair at least). I probably should've gone out last night, instead of staying home, blogging and playing Mario Kart... but I digress.

20 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Love those trousers.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your casual outfit. And Mario Kart rocks, so no apologies that you stayed at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, I love this boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer boots. Ash makes the best shoes. Love your new "blog lift", too!
    Love, A
    www.365fashionrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I donno.... Mario Cart is pretty fantastic. Maybe the great hair just gave you an edge?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I know exactly how you feel: sometimes if I feel really cute going to work I make excuses to go out for dinner or drinks afterward instead of going straight home. You look like you could've done the same! Your hair is so pretty and this outfit can definitely transition from the office to cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! love it all

    -he approves

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't feel silly about your outfit posts, I love seeing what you wear :) Your hair looks purdy, and I like how you've taken something simple like black pants and a white tank and added the perfect amount of interest with fun boots and accessories xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are the ash boots comfty?
    I kinda want them haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit, clean, simple and chic. The hair is SO nice! I don't know what I am most jealous of, boots, hair or job... X and an evening of mario kart never hurt anyone

    ReplyDelete
  11. the BOOTS are what stopped me in my tracks...LOVE'em! :)))))))

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com
    --

    ReplyDelete
  12. quickie outfit posts are better than none so i'll take it! haha seriously though, i love those wilfred pants. and there's nothing wrong with keeping it simple! your hair does look awesome, i love how wavy it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. your hair looks soo great!

    xoxo
    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your pants! and your hair is awesome. love it like that

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't care what you think, keep the outfit posts coming! That work outfit is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.bleedforfashion.com/2013/01/point-taken.html

    "I'll never get over how narcissistic and silly outfit posts make me feel."

    ReplyDelete