August 19, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Meet Erin Kleinberg... Again!

I received this top from Erin Kleinberg last week (thanks again Erin & Emily!) when we unfortunately got stuck with a devastating few days of rain, so I shared her latest collection with you instead. I finally got to wear it this past weekend and since it's my new favourite item of clothing, it was only fitting that I wore it at both of my birthday parties.

At my family birthday bbq on Sunday. Yes, that pavlova was AH-mazing.

Wearing an Erin Kleinberg top (via Erin Kleinberg), Forever21 skirt and Dolce Vita sandals.

At the previous evening's birthday extravaganza. I have the best boyfriend in the world: He sent a surprise limo bus to my house with my girlfriends inside which drove us all to his house for my surprise birthday party! I also have the best friends in the world for managing to keep this a secret from annoying-and-suspicious me. Love you all so much.

I know, I broke a cardinal rule and wore the same thing two days in a row, plus I did it both times with a body-con skirt. Judge me all you want, I'm going to wear this beauty to death with boyfriend shorts, cargos, skinny jeans, harem pants and every skirt I own.

ps. Vancouverites -- Lynn Steven has Erin Kleinberg's fall collection in store now! Including that blue coat almost every commenter was drooling over.

14 comments:

  1. this is so awesome and your boyfriend is so sweet!

    You looked lovely

    xoxo

    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loves it and go on with your bad self. i wore a tucker blouse twice in a row last week. if you love it wear it and that top is super cute.

    ps-happy birthday (belated) and pass the pavlova...like there's any left. mine's next week and i might wear the same thing for 7 days in a row just to test how that is.

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Love your outfits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! and who said you can't wear stuff two days in a row?? you can always lie and say you have two of the same piece right? HA!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice birthday surprise!

    Now I'm going to have to stop by Lynn Stevens to check out this line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous :)
    Xo Veronica
    http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. who cares about fashion rules...you look cute! I really love the side detail on that first F21 skirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm stealing your boyfriend. although, i could go without the dutch ovens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun day you had there!
    Loving your top.. Great style!
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! I really like the detailing on your skirt :)

    Stop by sometime?

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet bf and friends. I love the details on your F21 skirt! Happy belated birthday. Did someone send you the Chanel yeti suit yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic pictures, great outfit!SarahD:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing about local businesses :)

    ReplyDelete