August 17, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Introducing SENSO shoes,

hailing from Australia and available exclusively at Solestruck. Media, stylists and shoe lovers alike have been all over SENSO, so much so that the entire line pre-sold before even reaching the boutique's "I Die"-worthy warehouse! With a big thanks to my friends at Solestruck, I was able to grab up a pair of SENSO's Madeia moto ankle boots (which I plan on wearing to death) but the good news is, the entire collection is now in stock. Try and resist, I dare you. I've already got my eye on the Neve boots in bronze metallic snake skin leather (I know, I'm so predictable).

Wearing a Sauce top, H&M tank, Blank Denim boyfriend shorts and SENSO Madeia boots (via Solestruck)


Yep, not only does the Devil wear Prada, but according to Sauce she'll drink your blood too!


16 comments:

  1. these are great and your outfit - superb!

    xoxo

    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are to-die-for! Sleek and stylish but the buckles and stud detailing on the straps give them a fierce edge. I NEED to get me a pair... how can I get my hands on Senso's collection from the UK? X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool boots!!!!

    http://makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoes girl! I've been looking for something like this for a while

    XoXo
    Fiamma

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha what a great shirt! those boots are also fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love your jumper and those boots are to die for!

    love Eliza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh mah gah seriously?

    "Yep, not only does the Devil wear Prada, but according to Sauce she'll drink your blood too!"

    i long for someone to carry me down 47 flights of stairs on a human chair. she's my heeeeeeero.

    xoxo,
    carrie
    ps-sassy boots. i see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh they look amazing on!! i'm still debating which ones i want.. i had narrowed it down to the madeia or the wilma but now the neve has caught my eye! dammmmmmmmit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome outfit! Great boots.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. IF you could, could you please tell about the fit of the shoes in detail? THank youu! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that jumper!!!! SOOOO CUTE!

    www.beautifulstreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete