August 3, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Have later but want now: Mara Hoffman Resort 2011

This summer has been full of weekend getaways and quick trips with the girls, and living out of a suitcase (or in my case a plum faux alligator carry-all -- don't judge me) has left me feeling sartorially challenged and uninspired. Then I received the lookbook for Mara Hoffman's Resort 2011 collection, which shall now be referred to as Vacation Wear Extraordinaire. I can't have it now but I want it all; it's vacation dressing at it's finest with easy day-to-night pieces that can be thrown over a swimsuit or worn out to dinner. My favourite picks below (my favourite favourite pick is the black strapless dress in the top picture, far right. Love.):




There's colour, whimsical details and best of all this collection satisfies the ease and effortlessness we desire in our resort wear while still maintaining polish and style. If only it were in stores now! But for now I'll just have to add my favourite dress to my already unattainable birthday wish list...

12 comments:

  1. First and second dresses are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, I want each and every one of those pieces so badly it hurts! I was all excited to begin fall/winter shopping but now I just want summer to go on long enough for me to buy and wear these beauties X

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Love the floral dresses!

    Cheers, B & Liv
    http://blivbook.blogspot.com/
    B L I V B O O K : darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 3/4 sleeve floral dress and the orange dress are my faves--love the bow details in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i get the shoes?! a pair in black and a pair in nude... oh pretty pretty please!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow can i have it all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am in love with these!! great pieces!

    xoxo
    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am enamored. http://enamored-alifeofindulgence.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouu pretty dresses!
    I'm really liking the braided hair!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW I'm in love with all of these looks! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the intricate backs, and that black strapless number is perfection. So effortless, yet stunningly chic.

    Xo Discovering Elegance

    ReplyDelete