Things I want for my Birthday:
1. A mini pig. I can't even deal with how awesome I think these are.
2. A trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter where I would battle a dragon on the Dragon Challenge rollercoaster, tame a hippogriff at the Flight of the Hippogriff, be chosen by a wand at Ollivander's wand shop and follow a game of quidditch with a nice, cold Butterbeer at the Hog's Head Pub!* Too bad Cedric Diggory didn't make it past the 4th book -- I know a few ladies who would love an R.Patz inspired ride! HA.
*Yes I am this nerdy/cool.
3. Pauly D from the Jersey Shore, aka DJ Pauly D, to DJ at a birthday party for me. It would be the most ridiculous, trashtastic birthday ever.
4. Karl Lagerfeld to follow me on Twitter. Karl Lagerfeld, of course, follows no one on Twitter. It would be epic.
5. A Chanel Yeti Suit. Why? To be a Chanel yeti for Halloween, obviously.
Last but not least and in all seriousness (as if I'm not serious about the above) I would like you, readers and friends of A Haute Mess, to follow me on Twitter and join me on Facebook! The best things in life are free, right? Happy Birthday to Me!