August 9, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Afoot Magazine's COVERGIRLS: A Night of Glitz & Glamour

As previously mentioned, yours truly was the official host of Afoot Magazine's COVERGIRLS party which took place last month at the Canvas Lounge. Besides microphone time, being the center of attention, sipping champagne and stuffing my face with chocolate, my favourite thing about the night was my outfit.

photos courtesy of Neil Pelman

I wore a floral long-sleeved body con dress by Wilfred, from Aritzia. The team at Aritzia Robson was wonderful in helping me choose an outfit -- even in the midst of their huge summer sale. With Afoot Mag sure to be a Vancouver success story, why not wear the city's most fashionable one?

THANKYOUSOMUCH Aritzia! Plus a major high-five to the team at Robson for being so great.

And ThankYouThankYouThankYou to:
- Afoot Magazine for providing me with a night to fuel my ego... it hasn't been the same since. Just kidding. In all seriousness, thank you for having me! 'Twas much enjoyed and good times were had.

20 comments:

  1. the sipping champagne and stuffing your face with chocolate part sounds like a lot of fun! love the floral body con dress, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! I'm so excited about the long-sleeve dress trend for fall. The chain-link statement necklace you're wearing is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! And you're so tanned, I'm jealous. The girli-ness of the dress and the hardware from your boots compliment each other very well.

    The dress looks awesome on you. Not many people can pull off a body-con dress, but you look like a model, so obviously you can.

    Sooner or later your not just going to be a PR girl repping Vancouver, but internationally as well. I can see it!

    Lianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute dress and very nice tan! A night of being the centre of attention, champagne and chocolate. I want your job X

    ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vous postes sont absolument incroyable et je ne l'aime vraiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really great! and you look incredible!
    xoxo

    check out the giveaway on my blog
    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a fun night! you look great - your kate hudson abs are awesome. but i'm not sure the chocolate is on her diet plan...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! You look gorgeous!

    I love your blog and I'm following :)

    If you get chance please check out my blog http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/ thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uuj, LOVE those shoes! ;-D

    Hugs from
    A Shopaholic is loose... ;0)

    http://ashopaholicisloose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous outfit! You look great!
    Xoxo Veronica
    visit my passion for fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers! You look just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking hot!! Love your dress, especially since it has those trendy long sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was just reading on your Formspring that you're a tad averse to having outfit photos taken. I can't see why, you look phenomenal here! I love the dress, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete