July 22, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

You can never go wrong with Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry

Alright, you can also really never go wrong with Tiffany diamonds and Chanel pearls, but we're talking a price point generally well below $200 (with the exception of the $495 pearl necklace below) and cute, chunky, costume jewelry so for this post it's KJL for the win.


Kenneth Jay Lane images from Shopbop.com

Have I mentioned yet that it's my birthday in just under a month? Insert deep aging-related sigh here. I'm actually really not looking forward to it. But I bet I would be if I had some new jewelry coming my way!

Just kidding.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh now these are really pretty. I must admit, I love ur blog.

    www.labelfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so gorgeous!! love that pearl-like beads neck piece there!
    xxjess

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh i must have the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for deals on Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry, qvc.com sells lots of Kenneth Jay Lane pieces for extremely affordable prices. They have been selling his jewelry for at least 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually prefer this type of jewelry over diamonds, although I do love pearls.
    The necklaces and rings and beautiful, especially the blue ring and the green chain necklace!
    Happy early birthday :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete