July 29, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Quickie Outfit Post: A Night Out in Victoria

I know, my outfit posts are lacking in numbers. I read the comments, e-mails and tweets recommending I do more and know I should, but alas, without a tripod or easy access to a photographer they are few and far between. But! Thanks to Facebook, I have some pictures of an outfit from this past weekend spent living it up in Victoria. Not the most exciting outfit, but a post nonetheless!

Wearing a Love Notes top, MINKPINK skirt, H&M chain and Dolce Vita sandals

It's hard to believe but this is actually the second best full body picture from the night. And yes, that is a random security guard forced into a photo op -- but at least he got a hug around the waist and a blown kiss right? Oh Victoria! Oh geez.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Nikki! I LOVE your skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool..I really love the skirt as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace Love Notes top! glad to see an outfit post lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love that skirt on you - perfect length, pattern - whole nine yards.

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit, the top is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha the guy looks friendly. love your top!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys probably made his night!! aww i love it. man this makes me wanan go out - working 8-5 has sucked the life out of me and i no longer have a social life :/

    hey hopefully you've voted if you haven't please do! http://tinyurl.com/22mcx84 and vote for your fave (hehe fingers crossed that it's fvncy) pass it on!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, well done!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a fun trip haha!

    BTW, has anyone ever told you that you look like Emily from www.cupcakesandcashmere.com? It's like a mirror image.

    Hope you had fun!

    Lianna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I love ur awkward leg, it makes the whole picture worth it. Lol. And thanks for the blog comment doll.

    www.labelfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute skirt!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ouu I love your outfit :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete