July 5, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Long Weekend Review

I spent my long weekend in beautiful Tofino, B.C....

...watching the Canada Day fireworks on a dock down by the beach,

playing one of the best games ever invented (which tends to get offside in a matter of seconds),

keeping hydrated,

catching up on some essential reading,

enjoying the beautiful beaches,

and surfing with friends! Or at least trying to.

I apologize for the lack of updates but as you can see I was busy spending an awesome girls weekend in Tofino! What did you do this Canada Day and/or Independence Day weekend?

14 comments:

  1. I love celebrating Canada Day with my Canadian friends in FL :) I didn't do much for the 4th, figuring I am in the Bahamas. However, Bahamian Independence Day is right around the corner... I say, we celebrate them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there were some very important matters keeping you from blogging, good to hear that you stayed hydrated through your adventures ( I did too - and now I'm a bit hungover!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i spent time at the beach! i have to settle for the pool :/

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy long weekend! It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tofino is beautiful!
    I actually haven't gone down there
    (i know shaaaame on meeee, being a BC resident for over 10 years)
    but I will!

    Lovely pictures!
    have a great summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That beach is amazing! And I loooooove that fireworks shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you, I "try" to surf lol
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Tofino! Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. jealous!! so wish i was there surfing with my new board

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like you had fun on the long weekend! sadly I didn't do much, just stuck around Vancouver, nothing close to surfing that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete