July 23, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

CHANEL launches Espace Parfums & Olfactive Bar at Holt Renfrew Vancouver

Only Chanel could truly demonstrate the meaning of Haute Parfumerie as it's been done in the new beauty space at Holt Renfrew, Vancouver. After reading the eloquent press kit provided -- on a Chanel-branded flash drive at that! -- I don't think I can explain it half as well as Chanel did. If it wasn't a five page PDF, I would copy and paste the entire thing so I could share it with you, but I digress.

Essentially, the purpose of the space is to redefine luxury, where true value is not just in the luxury fragrance but in the entire experience of attaining that product. The buyer can tailor one's scent to his or her own liking with the one-on-one help of a highly trained and certified Chanel Fragrance Expert. It's couture fragrance. How Chanel! C'est incroyable.

Some photos of the new beauty space below, courtesy of Holt Renfrew.




The Espace Parfums & Olfactive Bar

I met up with friend and fellow bloggerina Olivia, of StyleStruck, at the launch event. For more pictures and a review of the event, please visit her blog here.

On Me: vintage dress and belt, H&M necklace, Ash boots and a Sienna Ray & Co. clutch.
On Olivia: BCBG MaxAzria top, BB Dakota skirt, Fossil watch, Chanel shoes and a Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch.


In other news, I am the host/MC of Afoot Magazine's COVERGIRLS party tonight at Canvas Lounge in Gastown. For those of you coming - see you tonight!

11 comments:

  1. fancy! you ladies look great. what a luxe concept - although i have to wonder given the fears of a second economic downturn (double dip) whether a high end perfumery will last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies looked great that evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits. I absolutely love your peep toe boots.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love the new space that Chanel has, it looks amazing. I wouldn't expect anything less, of course. You and Olivia look great as always; so fresh and summer-y :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. lovely store. nice dress by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great chanel shop!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you girs look great. would never have thought that dress was vintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog btw ! lovely pics i am now following you !
    id love for you to check my blog out & tell me what you think
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway for a pair of prada sunglasses !

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfits! and i love those chairs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls look so fresh and pretty!

    The Chanel counter looks very luxe, but I don't think I can afford any custom scents anytime soon hehe.

    ReplyDelete