July 12, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Afoot Magazine Presents: COVERGIRLS

...but first, I apologize for my lack of updates so far this month. The weather has finally turned this season into a real summer and so I've been spending the majority of my free time outdoors.

I would like to cordially invite all of you to an event I am hosting on Friday July 23rd on behalf of Afoot Magazine (a locally bred music, fashion and lifestyle online and print publication) taking place at Canvas Lounge in Gastown. It will be a fabulous evening of glitz, glamour, fine champagne, delicious chocolates, great music and... need I say more?

Besides it being a night out with many who make up the city's burgeoning fashion industry, COVERGIRLS will feature the announcement and reveal of Afoot Magazine's next covergirl.

The Deets:
Where: Canvas Lounge (99 Powell St.)
When: Friday July 23rd (Doors open at 9 pm)
Tickets: $16 or $40 (VIP) and can be purchased/picked-up at the Afoot Office (68 Water St). You can also contact Afoot via e-mail at tickets@afootmag.com or call 604.202.2097

You can find more information on the official Facebook invite, located here. I really hope to see many of you there and can't wait to share a glass of champagne with you!

5 comments:

  1. wish i were bale to go. loving your blog btw. :)


    melrod


    http://melrod1206.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, wish I lived in Vancouver! Hope everyone has a blast!

    ~Vanessa @Smashion

    ReplyDelete