May 17, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Quickie Outfit Post: JK Models 1 Year Anniversary Party

I must apologize for my lack of posting last week - it was a crazy one! Last Wednesday I attended the 1 Year Anniversary party for JK Models modeling agency, at Leone (my old workplace!) in Vancouver. It was such a fun evening and so great to see many friendly and familiar faces again. For a better review, see Solo Lisa or StyleStruck (where I happened to steal the picture below from - thank you Olivia!)

On me: an Elizabeth & James dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, H&M jacket, vintage belt and bag and BCBG MaxAzria necklace.
On him: an H&M blazer, Zara shirt, Hawkings McGill vest, Diesel jeans, Aldo boots, D&G belt and a Louis Vuitton clutch.


Pictured with my ultra haute partner in crime, Peter of the Starving Stylist. If you don't read his blog, I'm shocked. And you must.

I got this Elizabeth and James dress from Shopbop a few years ago and to this day it's still one of my favourites. The only problem with it? Peacock print isn't exactly subtle. I can't wear it that often so it spends 99% of it's time hung up and taunting me. Until next time my little blue dress!

16 comments:

  1. Great outfits both of you!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!! I'M TOTALLY FAMOUS!
    xoxo Love you Blasina!



    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both outfits! Gorgeous!

    xoxo

    P.S: I'm following!

    NEW blog! Follow me. Thanks!
    www.toogirlytooyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Investment pieces go a long way!
    You two look gorgeous, individually and together. This picture makes me smile! :D

    XX,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  6. D'oh! I went home from work a total zombie last night and forgot about your photo, but I see you got a better photo from Olivia where your eyes are actually open. :-)

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. flawless skin... the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look great! Love the leather jacket with the sweet dress. I must come up to VC soon. It looks like you all have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress!

    Have a great day!
    A kiss from FLORENCE!

    ❤Irene's Closet❤
    http://ireneccloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!!! Love it, I adore Peter too :)

    You guys are looking like perfection <3



    http://smallcity-bigstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this dress on you. Looking gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg we were e+j twins that night- my orange dress was by them too.

    So glad we met finally! Fun night

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah! i love peter's blog - his voice in fashion is so unique... you both look wonderful. i'm really digging your elizabeth and james dress - the color is positively perfect and compliments your eye color!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you and peter look fabulous as always. it's just too bad we didn't get a chance to chat, but there's always next time! I love the peacock print of that dress, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete