April 13, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Cool New Line: chelseasutrisno

What happens when the laid-back attitude of L.A. meets edgy N.Y.C.? Meet chelseasutrisno, a new contemporary womenswear line designed by Chelsea Sutrisno, who has worked for BCBG Maxazria, Chanel and the Gucci Group. The debut Fall 2010 collection features sleek black silhouettes, unique detailing and simple yet modern style.



In all honesty, I can't eloquently describe this collection; the only word that comes to mind is 'badass'. If only I had a chelseasutrisno mini-dress for every night out.

chelseasutrisno is available in Galeries Lafayette and online at ChelseaSutrisno.com, where you can also view the entire collection.

Have you entered the Mess & the City giveaway yet? You can win 2 non-expirable tickets to a Sex & the City tour of New York City, courtesy of On Location tours. All you have to do is subscribe to this blog, follow on Twitter or Facebook or all three for more entries! More details here.

16 comments:

  1. Great collection! Looks like there are some very edgy pieces here, although I don't really think showing that much legging (second pic) is the way to go ;-) The last dress is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection! I want I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the minis! They're really badass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clothes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgeous, and love the dress:)

    xo Factory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty. thanks for sharing. ~~~~XOXO~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killer line. I WANT that first dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loove the first dress I would so love to rock that !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that first dress!! Btw... did you see I nominated for a blog award??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just amazing! Love the new graphics!

    Have a wonderful day!
    A kiss from ITALY!

    ❤Irene's Closet❤
    http://ireneccloset.blogspot.com
    Ps. What do you think about my new blog’s graphics?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That studded H&M jacket you're wearing in two posts below is fabulous! So chic with the perfect bit of edge.

    Yes that is Buntzen Lake indeed! My boyfriend lives on the plateau but it was my first time there. Had no idea there was such a beautiful lake there! Are you in West Van? Looks like it judging by your backyard photos :) And where do you intern, if you don't mind my asking?

    Thanks for dropping by!
    Jen

    P.S. Entered your giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great LBDs for a night out. The boots are fab, too!

    ReplyDelete