March 17, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

It's all in the details

Not the most exciting outfit, but with an outfit post long overdue... like I said, it's all in the details.



Wearing a Shez boyfriend blazer, Topshop crop tee, F21 skirt, Talula hat, H&M necklace, Hue tulle dot tights, vintage cuff and Aldo shoes.

I like buying pieces that have special or unexpected details, like a braided leather hat strap, random leopard-print jacket lining, shoulder pads in an otherwise plain cropped tee, crisscrossed stitching, tulle dotted tights...

...and studded shoes!

In other news (if you have me on Facebook or Twitter you already know this) but as of today I am officially the fashion event columnist for Beyond Robson. It looks like my journalistic-socialite alter-ego will have a post-Olympic life after all!

ps. do you have me on Facebook or Twitter yet? Because you should!

17 comments:

  1. You're very beautiful :)
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEE that blazer :)
    definitely is 'all in the details' my love ;)

    Love Eliza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer, the tights and the studded shoes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve this outfit and I think it is interesting! that hat is lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl! love the new kicks. and it sounds like you had a fab time in cuba. congrats on the new job!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually went to Aldo's outlet yesterday to find me a good deal too. But unfortunately...no, didn't find a pair that I liked. Looking very London chic in those pix :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The details totally elevate this outfit! Love love love. And man, I went to a normal Aldo store asking about those exact same brogues the other day. I ended up going with a different style because I tried on a similar pair and they elongated my feet too much relative to my short stature. They look great on you, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. me gustan los zapatos. de donde son¿?¿?

    http://elblogdepuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt looks cool! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaaaah wonderful!!!

    xoxo
    Irene's Closet
    http://ireneccloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit isn't boring at all! Beauty is in the details certainly, like that great skirt and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i tried on that lovely forever 21 skirt but ended up not buying it like an idiot… perfection lies in your details. love the cute hat and cheetah print lining of your blazer!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the outfit! and I miss your outfit posts. I love all the different fabrics and textures, esp the skirt, tights and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the pretty accessoires in this! really amazing look!

    http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple can sometimes be the best. I love this outfit.
    xx Zinta

    ReplyDelete