February 25, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Working the Green Carpet at the Vancouver Eco Fashion Fundraiser

With no time for outfit posts, yet again I'm posting event pictures as a substitute. In my defense, for the past couple of weeks all I've been wearing are sweats at home or Team Canada gear.

Wearing a Topshop crop top (say that 10 times fast), a Pleasure Doing Business bandage skirt, Hue tulle dot tights, vintage ankle boots, a necklace from Mango and holding a vintage clutch.

Working the Green Carpet (of course) at the Vancouver Eco Fashion Fundraiser last week (for Eco Fashion Week coming up in April). On the left I'm third wheeling with the lovely Katie aka The Urban Stylist and her boyfriend Will, and flying solo on the right in which the photographer taunted and papparazzi'd me with a snapping camera only for this to be the best shot. Another Photo-Face flop, but at least it's better than Jay Leno's Vampire Daughter, which if you follow me on Twitter you know what I'm talking about.

Have you noticed how obsessed I am with Pleasure Doing Business skirts? My black one is starting to fall apart I've worn it so much. I actually want one in every colour, they're so easy to wear. I'm also not above accepting charity so... hintedy hint hint.

24 comments:

  1. i love these event photos! you look so effortlessly comfortable. great pink bandage skirt as well!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, love the bright pink skirt, I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!

    i love the bandage skirt. i def need one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you buy this brand of skirts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if the skirt fits! Haha. I do love the look. I wish I had bought one, when I had the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is super cute and it looks great on you!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! You all look great :)

    haha I've started doing that actually with items I really love. I'll just go back to the store and stock up on future replacements for when things wear out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ARE workin' it lady! Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks everyone!

    Anonymous - I bought both of mine at chickdowntown.com but sadly I think they are going or have gone out of business :( As for other online retailers they sell them at RevolveClothing.com
    If you're located in Vancouver by any chance you can purchase them at Oliver & Lilly's on West 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Topshop crop top tongue twister, totally can't do it. That outfit looks great, the black and pink is girly and chic. I only hear great things about these skirts so I may have to consider getting one. and I think you look great flying solo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BONITA FALDA!

    http://elblogdepuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look awesome!
    Love your pink skirt!!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit! love that skirt!!

    www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want that skirt! award waiting for you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This pictures are amazing, i just loved your skirt!. One kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow love it ! You look so beautiful ! I love what you're wearing . Nice top and skirt :) Hope you're having a nice weekend dear ! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovee the skirt!!
    do they make dresses?
    i tried on a herve leger at the holt in CALGARY, so sad i didn't bust out the credit card <3
    xo Veronica
    http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Niki! You look amazing!!! I LOVE that skirt on you.. Great color... and your bod is totally rockin'.. hope you're having a beautiful Sunday!

    xx Love & Aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your outfit, you look fab. The shade of pink is great

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have been trying to find a suitable substitute for the PDB skirt, since i'm kinda poor. but i have failed, thus far. soo...i may have to bite the bullet. but Holts has them, and i always love a reason to buy at Holts

    ReplyDelete