February 15, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Olympic Party Style... Thus Far.

A quickie outfit post. I've been neglecting doing them lately and I figured that with all the events during the next couple weeks it's a perfect opportunity to get back into them.

Wearing a vintage top, vintage bag, Pleasure Doing Business skirt (and unseen tights and Dolce Vita booties).

With the lovely ladies of On the Fringe, I'm the It Girl and Le Mode du Jour at the FMA Entertainment Weekly media launch party a couple weeks ago. I also wore this outfit out last night too so it counts as Olympic style. Yup, I can admit it.

Wearing H&M blazer and pants, la Vie en Rose corset, vintage jewelry and clutch, Sam Edelman heels.

With Erin of Define Magazine and Haus of Hybrid fame, at the Canvas Lounge Chivas Pre-Games party.

To more outfit posts! Minus the repeat appearances. And of course, to more parties! For my full coverage on Vancouver/Olympic nightlife, keep an eye on Aritzia's blog. You can also add me to Twitter or add me to Facebook, where I'll post the links to my reviews. Thanks!

24 comments:

  1. You ladies all look so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!
    I ADORE the entire outfit!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! The blazer is really pretty.

    Not sure if I told you, but I made a page for your blog on Wikifashion, if you wanted to use one of our badges have a look at my blog :) I hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a lot of fun!

    http://iammaiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a very stylish group. the events you've been attending looks very fun and hip!
    the classy funky suit outfit with the blazer is very stylish and chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing the Olympics night life....makes me miss my hometown quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these pics are stunning, looks like lots of fun and u look amazing as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your "Olympic outfits" look amazing especially the smart-looking white blazer ensemble.

    Thanks for the shout-out! Hope to run into you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of you are so glamorous! i especially love your collection of silver necklaces... amazing!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both outfits, so chic!! that white blazer is gorg! looks like fun, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing!

    xoxo
    Irene's Closet

    http://ireneccloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE you blog!

    I just stumbled across it and your outfits are great.

    xx

    P.S I have the blue trousers your friend is wearing... she has great taste, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love lovee your outfit! the blazer looks amazing :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking fabulous ladies! love your blazer and the slingbacks!

    xoxo,

    Coco

    http://closetfullofnothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous!
    i love the glittery wedge heels!

    love, Eliza
    @
    chocolatecoin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot!

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous looks ladies! xo Mish

    www.themishdish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahh, Niki B. You are so dreamy... I love the pants and blazer. Lovin' the hair in both pix, too. Shiny slingback wedges & clutch....nuff said. :-)

    +8!3

    ReplyDelete
  19. how fun! you all look great. glad you're enjoying all the olympic festivities

    ReplyDelete
  20. You all look just beautiful! Love love love the white blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfits, love the white blazer!

    ReplyDelete