January 14, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

A foursome

cool enough to rival the likes of Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte. At Paris Fashion Week, from left to right: Melanie Huynh, Samantha Traina, Benjamin Bruno and Vanessa Traina. And Prada, Proenza, Balenciaga...

photo from Jak & Jil

I've been terrible at updating lately and the Shopping Emporium is not here yet, so I must apologize. But I am so happy that people are actually impatient and have been asking about it! I will get it up, but it's been raining for what seems like forever and I don't think indoor photos in my bad lighting will do the clothing justice. In the meantime if you have any questions/requests please send me and e-mail via the link in my sidebar, or to shopahautemess@gmail.com. Thanks for your patience! AND:

Want to WIN a pretty leather clutch, courtesy of Shoes Got Sole? Then DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE HAUTE GIVEAWAY! All you have to do is become a follower or subscriber of this blog, become a fan of A Haute Mess on Facebook, follow A Haute Mess on Twitter, or all of the above for more entries. Links are in my sidebar or DETAILS HERE!

22 comments:

  1. Great photo, I love the shoes!! and the second girl's skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for SATC 2! weeeeee!! Hope you're having a fab day Niki!!

    Love & Aloha, S
    www.elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo, they all look gorgeous! i cant wait for your shopping emporium!! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous crowd... much more so than the "real" SATC ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo :D i want to be the girl on the left! Concerning your jumpsuit, so sorry that i didn't reply earlier dear, and too bad I don't have the funds yet, I SHOPPED TOO MUCH lately hahaha! but I still love it, have you sold it already?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I feeel your pain.. its been raining everyday here and I seem to slump further and further into my chair. Ugh.
    Hope you get a little sunshine love soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm psyched. I can't wait 'til it's ready!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the styles of the people that went to the fashion weeks , they are always inspiring!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn! This just reminds me of how uncool I am haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, rich and stylish. What else do they need :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look Great i want that skirt the second girl has on..Cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thanks for sharing!

    I love your post on Kate Hudson, I am a huge fan of hers! Love those pics, she is such a fantastic person.

    Hope your day will be bright and filled with smiles!

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Niki, me again, I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging links with me? If you are, please give me a shout so I can add you.
    Thanks.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. p.s You have an award on my blog post today!

    http://missneira.blogspot.com/2010/01/yay-for-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohmigosh I want so bad to be a part of that foursome - they are tres fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete