November 8, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Help save lives with Jimmy Choo!

I received an e-mail from Jenny at Jimmy Choo informing me about this cool contest they're having and she requested that I write about it on my blog. There's no way I couldn't - this contest and campaign are dedicated to raising awareness and funds for AIDS victims and the grand prize is amazing. It's seriously what dreams are made of.

The Competition:
Jimmy Choo and the Elton John AIDS Foundation have launched a photo competition to support the launch of Project PEP, a charity collection that donates 25% of sales to the Simelela Rape Centre in South Africa. The money goes towards providing the HIV-preventative treatment PEP (which must be taken within 72 hours of exposure to HIV) and counselling to victims of rape in South Africa, which has the highest count of rape in the world.

The theme of the photo competition is "You, Your Shoes and 72", and as you can see from some of the photo entries below, there's been a very diverse response:


The Prizes!
The overall winners will be announced after the competition close on December 7th. On offer is a Grand Prize of the ultimate Jimmy Choo VIP experience – the winner will be invited to spend a day of luxury at the Jimmy Choo Headquarters and choose 7 pairs of shoes and 2 handbags to keep. Are you drooling yet? In addition, over 100 exclusive Jimmy Choo prizes will also be awarded.

To enter the contest, simply upload of a photo of you, your shoes and 72 at JimmyChoo72.com. You can also make a donation to Project PEP here as well.

I would obviously love to know about my readers' entries, so please drop me a line to let me know :) GOOD LUCK everyone!

19 comments:

  1. this is such a great contest idea! will def have to consult with my massive pile of shoes and think of an entry haha thanks niki! btw, missed you at high tea today, hope to see you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Seems like a great cause with some great prizes! I'm def going to have to look more into that. Thanks for letting us know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is interesting :) I'm definitely drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I'm DROOLING!!!!!!!! A great cause and a great prize, need to think of the photo I will send!
    xxx
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great contest, thanks for letting know! Maby I will send a picture in if I got a great idea!

    Thank you so much for stopping by!
    posh-dailystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. toooo cool
    ill defs be checking it outttttt!!!

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does sound great. I like this idea a lot. Good cause and prize. Have a wonderful week. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHMYGOSH!! PLEASE TELL ME THAT THATS NOT ONLY FOR PEOPLE IN AMERICA!! PLEASE!!! AHHHH
    *dies*

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome competition. Thanks for the PSA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cause; gorgeous shoes!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOH love the bright blue!


    Check out my giveaway,win a studded handbag!

    http://www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great competition I wish I had joined with this picture of these shoes: http://www.getyourplanerightontime.com/2009/02/studded.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg amazing or what...I def need to do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a great prize....its like a dream come true. i hope some of my shoes can compete with the others.

    www.amoreeggrorr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im in love with that black high heel sandals! love jimmy choo designs! I made a post in my blog about the last collection ad. Love almost of his creations.

    XX

    WM

    http://wm-washingmachine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    I sent a picture!
    xxx
    Emilie from http://whatshappeninginmyfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete