November 10, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

The Centurian

Happy 100th Post to me! In honor of the big 1-0-0 I made myself a blog award. Not to give to myself of course, but a namesake: the "Haute Mess" Award. I'm new enough to the blog world that I don't even know if I can do this, but guess what? I'm doing it anyway.


Recipients of this award must re-distribute it to at least 3 blogs they think are deserving. For its inception, I award the Haute Mess Award to the following blogs:

Fashion is For
Fashion Chalet

Thanks for having blogs that are a mess (as in collection) of all that is haute.

P.S. Yes, that is Benny hanging out with Anna Wintour and Uncle Karl. No big deal.

P.P.S. To redistribute this award please don't feel obligated to make it as obnoxiously large as I did. Obviously resizing it to normal blog award size is totally legit.

16 comments:

  1. Girllllll!!! I don't know how many times I over plucked my eyebrows in the past doing that hahaha. Fortunately for them I've stopped, but now my bangs are paying for it. :(

    Thanks for the award! I'll pass it along in my next post.

    XOXO,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award darling and congrats on your 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO COOL!! YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BLOG. I NOMINATED YOU FOR A BLOG AWARD TOO!! CHECK IT OUT ON MY BLOG.

    ANGIE XOXO

    MINT VINTAGE JUNK

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe THANK YOU :D you're so sweet! i'm glad you like my blog as much as i like yours missy! xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS on your 100th post lady!! Love that you made a "Haute Mess" award, it looks great! And I'm so honored to be one of the first to receive it! Thank you so much! I will definitely pass it along on my next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much this is awesome .. we love awards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 100th! I love the idea of creating your own blog award...go you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much lady! The award is super hot/haute. : ) Congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love that you created your own award -- brilliant!

    *kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're hot, funny and you live in my hometown...how come I didn't know you until now????

    Lusty

    www.ontheblogbandwagon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl.... sorry I'm late in replying (but I'm back now!)... thanks so much for this amazing award! It not only means so much coming from you, but the fact that you created it yourself is an honor! I will post it asap, once I think of three blogs that deserve it ;-) Oh, and Benny sure gets around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought about creating my own too!! Ha ha, I love this..super stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much.. You made my day:) Congrats on your 100th post. What a clever ideax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw happy 100th post! your blog is so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hai dear..

    congrats for 100th post..

    keep blogging yaaw....

    ReplyDelete
  16. heyy dear..

    my friend forward those award to me ^^ so that i know the first award giving is from you..nice and great blog anyway :)

    feel free to visit my blog : http://gdagallery.blogspot.com

    thank you dear.. ^^

    ReplyDelete