October 5, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

This is the First time

but definitely not the last time I'll post my over-the-knee boots. I can already tell, I'm going to be living in them this Fall.

The best thing about them? The suede is so soft I can scrunch them down into knee high slouchy boots, or pull them up as high as my thighs - my favorite look so far. Worn with my Shez boyfriend blazer and a charcoal romper from H&M.

The ruffles, hidden at times under my blazer, are girly enough - but I kicked it up a notch by using a ribbon instead of a belt, with a long bow down the back. Another piece I'll be living in this Fall? This collar necklace, from Mango in Europe.

I would like to thank the lovely ladies of Bon Bon Rose for giving me the Fancy Pants Award! I would like to award:
Shoes From Around the Globe, Dream Sequins and Fashion Chalet for being fabulous, fancy ladies. Congrats! xo


22 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, darling!
    And congrats on your award!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent outfit! I love every single piece! Where are the boots from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those boots girl...so cute! definitely wear them all the way up! love love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reeally want boots like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh, those boots are ridiculously hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you buy the boots?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress! I really love your style!


    Great blog! I will def. be following!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recently bought a pair of suede over the knee boots. I love them so much. I'm 5'9 so, they go over the knee by only a couple inches. Wish they were higher!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks everyone! the boots are actually from zara! i was on a mission in europe to find the perfect OTK boots but being 5'8 that wasn't easy.. and alas, zara came through. but doesn't it always?

    ReplyDelete
  10. those boots are making me salivate

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Satin romper?? LOVE THIS =)
    and thanks for the award, dear!!!



    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so cute. i am still trying to find my otk boots. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look fantastic. I would definitely wear those again if I was you. Hope your week started off well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OTK boots for the win! you know how much I love it too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look incredible! where are those shoes from?

    x

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look, the overknee boots looks perfect on your legs! =)

    You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so stunning! Love the boots :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete