October 12, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

One Month & Two Days

is exactly how much longer we have to wait until the Jimmy Choo collection for H&M hits stores! The ads are out, which of course means a sneak peek of the collection.




By the looks of this collection, I think a couple visits to the gym are in order. How else can I fight the crowds, sprint through the store and violently grab every bootie, sandal and pump in sight?

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Get those elastic-waist pants on and eat some turkey!

8 comments:

  1. I desperately wish there was an H&M in my city. The closest one to me is in Chicago. Sigh. I am so excited, regardless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Happy Thanksgiving Canada!!!
    These FAB photos have me sooo Excited, I can't wait!!!!:))
    xoxox,
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's not far off...seems like it's been such a long wait! I will definitely be doing some warm-up lunges pre-shop! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait!!!!!!! I want to buy the whole collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I'm counting down (:

    Http://www.crossingyouinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know that leather pants still going strong.

    ReplyDelete