October 12, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

I'm going to be huge in China

and not just because I'm 12 feet tall. But in all seriousness, I've been meaning to post this for a while yet have gotten side tracked with various fashion and outfit posts. But alas, here I am in the Chinese newspaper Ming Pao.


Remember when I was on the Style Spy? Well the lovely Erica Lam, Editor-in-Chief and Style girl extraordinaire contributed this article on fall fashion to the newspaper, and lucky me, I got to sneak in too! Who knows, maybe this will be my big break. Maybe not. But cool nonetheless!
Thanks again Erica, xo!

16 comments:

  1. dude, TOO COOL
    congrats!

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    STARDOM it is! Does it surprise me? NOOOO because YOU are solely a FABULOUS SHINING STAR!!!!:))
    xoxox,
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's great!
    X, fashion-nerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful -- congrats!



    http://closetaltar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's rad! Hope you'll not be stressed out.. love your space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, darling!
    You look fabulous!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so exciting for you!

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for getting into the newspaper! My mom actually reads this all the time (parents live in Hong Kong and the newspaper is published there as well)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the feature, that's awesome! and you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats doll!

    xoxo
    J

    www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete