September 12, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

A quick hello and good news!

Some exciting news - the lovely Erica of the Style Spy has featured me as this week's Girl of the Week!




CLICK HERE to read my interview, and be sure to check out the rest of the site.
Thanks again Erica!
I promise to get back to all of your tweets, e-mails and comments as soon as I'm not surviving on the worst internet access imaginable. That being said, thank you for your patience with me while I'm away! I'm having a great time but am looking forward to rejoining the blogosphere upon my return. Xo!

14 comments:

  1. That's so awesome. I'll definitely check it out. Great photo. Hope you've been enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Smashbox primer too! Great interview :) Congrats babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out coverage on NY Fashion Week Spring 2010 and follow for updates
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    THE INTERVIEW IS SOLELY FAB JUST LIKE YOU!!!!:)
    p.s. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love loveee your interview!Looking forward for your comeback.Have a great time!
    xoxo

    http://hisforhotcouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the outfit! the dress and those heels are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read it, congratulations!!
    You look absolutely great :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit is amazing and you are stunning! love that sequin jacket as well.

    x

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you deserve it! a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very chic!!
    Cute:D

    xx
    Malu.

    www.malusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete