September 30, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

As I Already Mentioned...

it's BC Fashion Week and I'm there doing media writing for the dailies.

Monday night I had the privilege of attending the Jacqueline Conoir S/S10 (designed by RozeMerie Cuervas) at Fortune Sound Club.

The show opened with feminine separates in a palette of neutrals, most paired with a tee or tunic featuring a printed image of iconic It Girl, Edie Sedgwick.

The collection flowed seamlessly from sportswear to cocktail hour to vibrant resort maxi dresses to the highlight and finale, the bridal collection.
I wore my moto jacket from H&M and Dolce Vita peep toe booties with a vintage floral dress.

The belt is Nolita and came with a high waisted skirt, but I've never worn them together. I bought this wood necklace at a market at Grozdebal, a wine and grape festival I attended on my recent trip.

I apologize for the blurry pictures - taking Blackberry notes, pictures and sipping a mini bottle of champagne proved to be a bit difficult. To read my official review click here and go to Info.

New Blog Template - yay or nay? I can't decide... please comment!

19 comments:

  1. So exciting, darling!
    You look fabulous!

    Great runway shots too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're one gorgeous and i'm sure
    you're glowing that night.
    i hope i could watch fashion week someday.

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what I'm seeing so far! And how exciting that you get to cover the shows! Love your show outfit!

    BTW: CRHEE is available online... and it's available for shipping worldwide, I believe. Tempting, no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. v cool boots dolce vita does such a good job!
    hope fashion week is fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. so awesome you get to be at fashion week! cute outfit too! have SO much FUN!
    xox
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you look here, your dress is amazing and its great you get to cover the show..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute mix of high fashion, low end fashion, and vintage in an outfit!
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. well you pretty much look fabulous

    thanks for stopping by :)

    following

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! YOU should be on that CATWALK, YOU are solely
    GLAM FABULOUS!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely :)

    http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore these photos, you look lovely, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dress and boots! me like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, thank your for the cool pics.

    i like your outfit. especially the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous! Love the necklace especially. : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. thx for your lovely comment!!!
    Really like your blog, I follow you :D

    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the vintage dress and leather jacket combo. I caught the show as well, although I thought some of the suiting was predictable, I loved the Sedgwick printed tees and the long boho dresses. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love floral dres with a bnice black leather jacket and cool booties <333

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photos. The floral print is so pretty and your shoes are divine! x

    ReplyDelete