August 3, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Something old

...is new again:

I thrifted this skirt and chopped it in half to a more reasonable length, in my opinion at least.

I was drawn to the interesting pattern and of course the gold. I do love my metallics.

Worn with H&M moto jacket, Vince tee, Dolce Vita booties, H&M belt and vintage necklace.

To everyone local, Happy long weekend! I will be taking off on a mini family road trip but will be back soon, hopefully with plenty of pictures to post of lovely scenery and a good adventure, assuming I make it through the white water rafting of course...

PS. I'm twittering now. Or is it tweeting? Whatever the appropriate verb may be I'm using Twitter. Click HERE to add me!

16 comments:

  1. Wow you made it work! great transformation hehe. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the skirt, I think the shorter length makes it much more wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job on the redo! Loving the moto jacket too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with that vintage skirt and pairing it with those boots and leather jacket is genius! Have fun on your road trip!

    P.S. Unfortunately I haven't been to Belgrade yet, the closest I came was Bratislava and Budapest (and Austria if that counts). I can imagine the shopping there would be pretty amazing and cheap, especially in terms of indie designers and vintage. Sorry I couldn't help but good luck! I'm sure you'll have a great time regardless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find your inspiration on this blog, which gather the most successful styles, send us your look, and be part of Look 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD JOB ON TEH SKIRT IT LOOKS LOVELY!

    one love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look! the skirt looks so good cropped!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the comment! Fantastic skirt!

    FM~FP~AF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm SO happy that I am not the only one who does this! Ps... Love the site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute pattern! I love the new length

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt looks gorgeous and great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so creative! That gives me some idea.. Great ensemble. Love how you pair all together. Looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow nice job on the DIY, that skirt looks sooo much better

    ReplyDelete