August 8, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Pochahontas

is what everyone kept calling me in this outfit:

Wildfox Couture crop tee, Pleasure Doing Business skirt, Dolce Vita sandals.

I guess the crop top combined with this leather headband and feather earrings earned me the day long nickname.

My pearly bracelet is vintage and is from a set of bangles, and the gold ones are from H&M for only $3, such a steal. My green and gold clutch is Juicy Couture.

I tried to be clever and say "you mean Pocha-hotness" but no dice. Sometimes there's just no respect for my bad jokes.

10 comments:

  1. so in LOVE with that tee and great combo with the leather skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur tee and ur shoes darling!
    unique very unique!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pocahontas so much, and that shirt is really cool. I say take it as a very flattering compliment when they refer to you like that! ;)


    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The headband, jewelry and the tee are terrific. Love the shoes and bag as well. Haha, I actually think the Poca-hotness comment is funny, but maybe I'm just strange ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this post!

    FM~FP~AF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove your tee & how you combined it with all the other pieces of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. I love the whole theme you made for this outfit. From the hair to the Poca-hotness. x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! You are Fabulously Hot from head to toe !
    You solely know how to create a LOOK of Incredible Style - I luv the Green clutch !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you look very fab, The shirt earrings and clutch are great

    ReplyDelete