August 18, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

It's my party

and I'll wear a puffy-sleeved ruffley-skirted party dress if I want to. It was my birthday on Sunday! "Party Dress Theme Day" has become a tradition at work on the day of my birth, and I kept it going for my family bbq too.

Juicy Couture party dress: Puffy sleeved and extra ruffley.

Vintage pearls.

Benny loves my H&M moto jacket and vintage ankle boots.

I don't think he loves my birthday - I think he missed being the center of attention.

Another year older. And another year wiser? I guess I'll have to wait and see, but I did get myself a very wise gift. Until next year!

15 comments:

  1. I love this look, great jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday. Hopefully all your wishes come true. Such a beautiful dress. Your dog is so cute. x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fab bday. You were styled perfectly for it. LOVE that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress especially with the moto jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE Benny! what a cutie! and party dresses are the best- loooove yours!
    did you know that you now get birthWEEK and not just birthday!? so don't stop celebrting yet!!!
    xox
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress and shoes, you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated!

    P.S. Your dog is so cuuuute!

    XOXO,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!! Definitely one year older, one year wiser haha. Love how you paired the leather with that dress, I've been meaning for forever to try out that look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THE FLORAL PRINT
    THE LEATHER JACKET
    THE RUFFLES
    ...

    WOW

    PERFECT!







    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, darling!
    Happy Birthday!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I luv mixing leather with something soft and pretty it's solely FAB and SEXY!
    p.s. Benny's a heart breaker, he's too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet dress! I love how its been toughened up with that leather. Hope you had a fun bday!

    x
    thinkbackandrelax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Birthday! Gorgeous party dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guauuuuuuuuu!I like your dress!Very beautiful!Muaksss

    ReplyDelete