August 18, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

It is often said

that someone's trash is someone else's treasure. Case in point: I just received a garbage bag full of vintage belts. They were bound for disposal, hence the garbage bag. Very luckily for me, they ended up in my hands instead. I thought I would share some of my favorites:

I love the arrows on the silver belt, and of course the pyramid studs on the purple leather.

Elastic belts.
I used to have a white elastic butterfly belt years ago but was very disappointed when I lost it. The blue one totally redeems my loss. The beige belt with the huge belt buckle might just be my number one favorite.

The Metallics.
The two gold belts are also stretchy. The pink rope belt is very not me and I think that's why I like it so much.

I'm so excited to bust these out with a sweet outfit. There's a lot more where these came from too! I'm so grateful that I was given the bag with so many hidden treasures. xo!

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Someone seriously wanted to throw these away?? The beige one is my favorite as well. All of these could work with so many outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great belts girl!
    X, fashion-nerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very unique belts! How did you manage to get this "trash" bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is solely a TREASURE OF FABULOUS GEMS !
    They're all sooo Beautiful I can't choose a Favorite but if I had to it would be the Beige Belt !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous finds. so lucky! just happened across your blog from twitter via @mrjoezee (he RT'ed you!) and I like what I see. You're a Northwest girl (I'm from Seattle) and you still appreciate high fashion! Loves it. Keep up the fab blogging, and check mine out if you like!

    Shut up, i love that shirt on you.
    www.shutupilovethat.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete