August 24, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Hammer Time 2.0

I've worn my Elizabeth and James cropped harem pants to death and with fall fast approaching I thought it was time for a longer pair. Enter American Apparel. Much longer inseam, much lower crotch.

Wilfred silk tank, American Apparel jersey harem pants, F21 shades.

This quartz necklace is very blogworthy. It was made for me by my co-worker Chad. He's super talented and makes tons of unique jewelry.

Sam Edelman wedges. I usually wear these shoes when I wear harem pants. I'm not sure why, I just find that wedges look the best. Maybe the metallic leather draws the eye away from my sagging crotch.


I apologize for my lack of posts, I was away all weekend getting my tan on and floating in Osoyoos lake. I promise to get back to all your comments and e-mails asap! xo

6 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love the whole ensemble. You look fantastic. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! YOU do LOOK FABULOUS like you just walked out of VOGUE! The necklace is to die for and your TAN is GORGEOUS!
    p.s. I'm sooo glad YOU had a GREAT WEEKEND!:}

    ReplyDelete
  3. the contrast between your nailpolish and the shoes is so ferragamo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is lovely.. your whole look is working perfectly. Thanks for stopping by my blog tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you tell i hadn't brushed my hair that day? i should be much more embarrassed. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
    謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

    參觀,Thanks

    ReplyDelete