July 21, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Summer Playlist

A random selection of good songs for lazy days on the beach or sitting in the sun...

Death Cab for Cutie - Little Bribes
Mother Mother - Wrecking Ball
Dan Mangan - Robots
Wilco - You Never Know
Kingdom Flying Club - Artists are Boring
Bright Eyes - Four Winds
The Weakerthans - Tournament of Hearts
Mates of State - The ReArranger
Lykke Li - I'm Good I'm Gone
Shiny Toy Guns - I Owe You A Love Song
TV on the Radio - Golden Age
Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
The Virgins - Rich Girls
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
Ra Ra Riot - St. Peter's Day
Phoenix - 1901

Lazy day with my BFF Benny


Does anyone have any good songs or artists to recommend? Comment away!

4 comments:

  1. yes... i recommend Michael Jackson's song... =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this list. i am going to check out some of the artists now. i've been listening to a lot of Peaches and NIN, and a few MJ songs thrown in the mix.

    x

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your playlist and pic! I would add Mika and MIA!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment I’m listening to The Killers, Smile Like You Mean It, but actually I recommend you to listen to all their songs.
    I like the list you made, especially Lykke Li.

    ReplyDelete