July 18, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Short Skirt No Jacket

I love going out in the summer. Why? Fun dresses and short skirts. No tights to yank up all night. And what may be best of all, no coat check. This weekend I wore my black Pleasure Doing Business elastic band bandage skirt:

The skirt is super tight but it's so stretchy that you can still move. I brought out a vintage clutch (it was my mom's) and wore my Dolce Vita booties.

Vintage necklace. This top looks vintage but it's actually BDG from Urban Outfitters.

Skin tight skirt, Leopard top and big gold chain?
Clearly representing the 80s born and 90s raised.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment dear :)
    Your skirt and clutch are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh
    I totally love it and you could pull it off.

    gorgeous!!
    i recommend
    www.queenswardrobe.com
    have fun^^
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those DV booties! You have great style!

    xo, Becs

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous. the floral top and leather boots make it.

    ...thank you for your lovely comment.

    xo

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the same shirt ab a month ago. YOu rocked it! and ur booties are killer/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous look! And I love the bright mani!

    ReplyDelete