July 5, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

The September Issue

...is scheduled to make its U.S. Theatrical Release on August 28th! The September Issue documents the creation of Vogue September 2008 and is sure to give us a glimpse of what goes on behind the devil's signature bob and sunglasses. A preview below:

video

That quick glimpse of André Leon Talley, Karl Lagerfeld and a few of Anna Wintour smiling and I'm sold. This better come out somewhere in Vancouver, or else I'm ordering my dvd copy from Amazon ASAP.

3 comments:

  1. OMG i have to see this!!!! i absolutely cannot wait! and btw you have such a lovely blog :)

    lacysmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see this, Anna reminds me of Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada. This will be amazing!
    XOXOXO
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems so cool I want it on dvd!!

    ReplyDelete